Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Finances


Almost halfway through the semester! Winter is nearly over, Spring is coming in, and Summer should be here in no-time! Though, as we near the beginning of March we realize that we only have so much time to do everything. There’s classes, tests, homework, studying time, worrying about filling out scholarship information, FAFSA, figuring out the living situation for next semester, etc. But it’s times like these when a person has to get his/her priorities straightened and make time for each important event.
Remember to make time to sit down and fill out the scholarship information (which is online this Academic year). The deadline for 2012-2013 is April 2, 2012. The FAFSA deadline, however, is March 1st. March 1st as in tomorrow’s date. I hadn’t checked my FAFSA, nor had I remembered any of my information, so I waited until the day before (today) to finish. It’s always good to make time and remember these dates just in case you go to fill everything out when it’s too late.
Figuring out how to pay for college is one of the most important things during this time, so it’s always good to be punctual with the deadlines.
If any of my readers have an idea for my next post, let me know via SMT Facebook, Frostburg Email (cawarnick0@frostburg.edu), or comment below!

“When we make college more affordable, we make the American dream more achievable.”
-William J. Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment